• YARNY

  • YARNY

  • YARNY

About

Sea Silk….Yummy…

Tatta!!!  I am presenting my beloved top…..Sea Silk Tank Top, original pattern….is finally finished!  It’s a joy to knit with this yarn, it’s soft, light, and mmmm…..yummy.  I originally had a camisole in mind, but then it didn’t turn out right because I was too lazy to calculate  the lace pattern in order to decrease and increase.  I ended up ribbed out the top part and made it into a tank top.  A lot of ribbing involved other than transforming a camisole into a tank top……I was also running out of yarn.  By the time I realized it, I have to rib out almost an inch of the back in order to make it work.  Hey, it’s only need one hank of the sea silk by Handmaiden, not bad huh!



The yarn is just lovely……

Other than this sea silk tank top I am showing you, I also have the cellphone cover and a pair of Sajeete’s Booties here:
Cell phone cover and Sarjeete Booties
The cellphone cover was originally a baby wrap sweater for my goddaughter Erika, but it was too tedious to handle such a fine thread like this, so I turned it into a cell phone cover for my buddy, my goddaughter’s mom, http://craftlover.wordpress.com/. The Saartje’s booties is also done. I thought it was going to be too small for Erika, so I started to rib one off. When I saw her the last time I brought the booties with me, it actually fits her perfectly! So I tried to redo the one I was ribbing….of course I forgot which row I was…I think I ribbed it at least 4 times to get it right. Everything’s done…..and my unfinished pile is getting smaller! So satisfying……:D
FO: Sea Silk Tank Top
Yarn: Sea Silk by Handmaiden - Colour: Rose Garden x 1 hank
Needles: 4.25mm
Pattern: Original
FO: Cell Phone Cover
Yarn: Cotton-Silk extra fine yarn
Needles: 2.5mm crochet hook
Pattern: Original
FO: Saarjte’s Booties
Yarn: RYC 4 ply Cashsoft - colour Mosaic & Monet
Needles 4mm dpn x 4

No comments:

Post a Comment