• YARNY

  • YARNY

  • YARNY

About

Luxury sweaters

Hello again, my dear friends!
How about something luxurious today? Because nowadays knitting is part of the luxury products industry as  you  very well know. Why not use our passion for something beautiful and useful instead of buying it from a shop. This way, you can give it a more personal touch.
 Today I have a challenge for you: A luxury sweater that will make your friends envy you and some other knit pieces like a pair of gloves, a knit hat and some knitted scarves.
Winter is coming so fast that we have to get ready for the Christmas presents, in less then a month. So there is not much time left for us if we want to knit beautiful surprises for our loved ones.
This year I decided to will surprise my beautiful ladies with some original and luxuriant knitted pieces. When I say ladies I am talking about my mother, sister, grandmother and niece. They love knitted clothes as much as I do.
In order to be ready with my presents I took my time and did some research for the patterns that I was going to use. I wanted to try some really new and unique patterns.
The sweater was for my sister and the pattern found is great. She will love it ,of that I`m sure.
For this project I used Kashmir but you can use wool as well or any other type of yarn.
You can also buy these kinds of luxury sweaters from dozens of online shops! If you do a little research , the models and shapes out there are endless.
Most of them are cashmere made so be prepared to spend some real money!
Hope I’ve got you hyped on spending!

No comments:

Post a Comment