• YARNY

  • YARNY

  • YARNY

About

The new trend

Handmade things are not a novelty, and it is absolutely wonderful that the hand made products begins to be valued as they deserve. Every time  I arrive in this kind of shops not only I am amazed By the beauty and the delicacy of the things created by these people but I question myself if I am not able to create them myself. I am not referring only to the business but also to use the free time I have in a constructive and relaxing manner. Things that are in trend lately and which I believe will gain even more market in the future are hand made jewelry from yarn.
Maybe you can remember when we were kids and we were crafting bracelets from thread and knot patterns, and it was great! The truth is that besides these jewels are many other things you can create with a crochet and yarns !
A pair of earrings. They are perhaps the easiest piece of jewelry to make. It only requires a little skill and they are ready in now time. You can make a model only from threads, you can dress a plastic or wooden disk or why not crochet a pattern directly on a metal  circle.
    
Are bored with the old bracelets that you have? Than why not create new ones. For this you need hard bracelets made of wood or plastic, and the good news is that if you have not already purchased one or two they are very cheap to buy. Using these bracelets as a base, a yarn, crochet and imagination, you can create accessories that go with any outfit. For the brave ones you can forget completely about the wood base and make them only from crocheted yarns!
    
The most difficult is to make a necklace or an accessory for your neck. Obviously they will be oversized and perhaps more difficult to match. But I must admit they have a charm so I invite you  to at least try to make such a piece of jewelry. Basically I think there are too many things that you can make from yarn if you want to!







No comments:

Post a Comment